[Bloat] Configuring sqm-scripts on OpenWRT

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Sep 3 23:01:18 EDT 2019

--On Tuesday, September 03, 2019 6:22 PM -0700 Etienne Champetier
<champetier.etienne at gmail.com> wrote:

> No idea if it's up to date, but my google foo gives me
> https://openwrt.org/docs/guide-user/network/traffic-shaping/sqm

Thanks. Somehow I wasn't seeing the luci-app-sqm package in the downloaded
list of available packages. I used the Find function to locate it and now
get a very nice set of GUI knobs to set it up. I set it to piece of cake,
which I can't do on my CentOS 7 box as its kernel is to old to have the
module.