[Bloat] Real-life bufferbloat while shopping

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Apr 11 00:49:29 EDT 2020

having to stand 6ms apart from folk is really bugging me in a new way,
one that I never imagined.

I'm partially blind and partially deaf. I rely on lip-reading a LOT!
and I can't hear or see a !@#! distinct thing through a mask 6ms (ft)
away! People sound worse than cell phones.

One of my hopes for aids like google glass was to have 'em lip read
for me... or do speech to text.