[Bloat] How about a topical LWN article on demonstrating the real-world goodness of CAKE?

Kenneth Porter shiva at sewingwitch.com
Tue Aug 11 12:19:05 EDT 2020

--On Tuesday, August 11, 2020 11:11 AM -0400 Daniel Sterling
<sterling.daniel at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://github.com/tohojo/sqm-scripts/blob/master/src/piece_of_cake.qos
> looks to be more or less what I'm doing

I'm using the "layer cake" script on my OpenWrt router but I have nothing
to dynamically change the bandwidth caps based on ISP "weather". I suspect
that would be a useful thing to capture in a cron job or systemd timer unit
as I still see Youtube stutter from time to time.