[Bloat] Can't Run Tests Against netperf.bufferbloat.net

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Feb 9 14:08:28 EST 2020

OK, so I did a few test results from flent-atlanta.taht.net. They are here:

http://flent-atlanta.taht.net/~d/atl.tgz

Trying to run it at close to a gbit, there are all sorts of
interesting behavior between the two dcs. Using sqm + sch_fq I got
mildly saner results,
but... well, download the above and scratch your head some....