[Bloat] fq_pie in FreeBSD... Re: Phoronix: Linux 5.9 to allow FQ_PIE as default

grenville armitage garmitage at swin.edu.au
Thu Jul 16 21:16:17 EDT 2020

A tangent for anyone who is running a FreeBSD-based gateway, there's also an fq_pie in dummynet (https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS300779). I haven't played with it for a long time, but still curious if anyone's experimented with that combination. (Particularly if the on-the-wire behavior differs from that of linux fq-pie.)

cheers,
gja