[Bloat] New speed/latency/jitter test site from Cloudflare

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 12:48:51 EDT 2020

I am of course, always interested in how they are measuring latency, and where.

On Wed, Jun 3, 2020 at 4:34 AM Toke Høiland-Jørgensen via Bloat
<bloat at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> [...]

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
relations, for Mother Nature cannot be fooled" - Richard Feynman

dave at taht.net <Dave Täht> CTO, TekLibre, LLC Tel: 1-831-435-0729