[Bloat] New speed/latency/jitter test site from Cloudflare

Jonathan Foulkes jf at jonathanfoulkes.com
Wed Jun 3 16:46:21 EDT 2020

Jonathan, if you download the csv of the results, it seems to have latency metrics interspersed with the payloads, but since I run Cake on all the time, can’t really see much of a change in latencies ;-)

And one more hearty vote for an upload test with latency under load metrics as well.

And thanks Cloudflare for making the details of the test retrievable for further analysis or historical record keeping.

Cheers,

Jonathan Foulkes