Clearing out the moderation queues

Toke Høiland-Jørgensen toke at toke.dk
Mon Mar 30 07:14:54 EDT 2020

Hey everyone

I'm going through the moderation queue of these two lists, and, well,
turns out there was a bit of a backlog. Up to four years of backlog, in
fact. I'm letting everything through that is not spam, so if you're
wondering why a lot of old emails suddenly show up in your mailbox
that's why.

Apologies for the inconvenience, I'll keep an eye on the moderation
requests in the future (I wasn't getting notifications before, but now
that I am it shouldn't be an issue to get a moderation turn-around
slightly below four years ;)).

-Toke