[Bloat] codel and dpdk

Mario Hock mario.hock at kit.edu
Fri Mar 20 04:55:11 EDT 2020

Hi, thanks for your interest in our work.

The repo you mentioned is the current version. (There are different
branches in the repo, used for different kind of experiments, though.)
Indeed, it's not upstream. It is a research prototype and not production
ready. Currently we mainly use it as delay emulator, since it seems to
be way more stable than netem at speed of 10Gbit/s.

Best, Mario