[Bloat] Multiple WAN ports & SQM?

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Sun May 3 10:23:10 EDT 2020

Given the crummy internet service in my area (DSL, max of 15mbps/1mbps), I wonder if we could improve things by getting a second connection from our ISP and "bonding" the two links together in my OpenWrt router.

I see both Multiwan (which is self-described as old) and mwan3.

But neither would seem to offer the kinds of latency control (SQM/fq_codel/cake) that the cool kids in networking have come to expect.

Any recommendations from this group for such an effort? Thanks.

Rich