[Bloat] dslreports is no longer free

Sergey Fedorov sfedorov at netflix.com
Tue May 12 11:53:57 EDT 2020

Hi folks,

Just wanted to thank you for the feedback and suggestions. And give an FYI
that the URL deep-linking, separate upload loaded latency requests have
been accepted (as also previously mentioned by others) and will be worked
on, likely this quarter.
Others - like graphs of historical measurements, splits/breakdowns - are
interesting and I clearly see the use for the advanced users (including
myself), but will require more thought to productize.

SERGEY FEDOROV

Director of Engineering

sfedorov at netflix.com

121 Albright Way | Los Gatos, CA 95032