[Bloat] Questions for Bufferbloat Wikipedia article

Dave Collier-Brown davecb.42 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 11:57:20 EDT 2021

To speak to the original question, I'd say bufferbloat

  * is undesirable latency
  * was discovered when adding buffers counter-intuitively /slowed
    /packet flow.

That's so as to catch the reader's attention and immediately cast light
on the (memorable but mysterious) name.

--dave

dave.collier-brown at indexexchange.com |              -- Mark Twain