[Bloat] Of interest: Comcast AQM Paper

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Sun Aug 1 16:28:44 EDT 2021

On 8/1/21, 16:13, "Bloat on behalf of Kenneth Porter" <bloat-bounces at lists.bufferbloat.net on behalf of shiva at sewingwitch.com> wrote:

> Mine is a TG1682G, which I'm betting lacks PIE. So how do we get an upgrade?

The "XB3" definitely lacks it - as it's DOCSIS 3.0-based. You may be eligible for a replacement, depending on your speed tier. Take a look at https://customer.xfinity.com/#/devices and see what that says. If that does not have anything that let's you replace it then send me an email 1:1 and I’ll assist. Optimally you'll want an XB7 but an XB6 would also work fine based on your config. (and I wish it could do more of what you need on other areas)

JL