[Bloat] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-cpaasch-ippm-responsiveness-00.txt

Christoph Paasch cpaasch at apple.com
Fri Aug 13 17:41:05 EDT 2021

I already posted this to the RPM-list, but the audience here on bloat should
be interested as well.

This is the specification of Apple's responsiveness/RPM test. We believe that it
would be good for the bufferbloat-effort to have a specification of how to
quantify the extend of bufferbloat from a user's perspective. Our
Internet-draft is a first step in that direction and we hope that it will
kick off some collaboration.

Feedback is very welcome!

Cheers,
Christoph