[Bloat] Trouble Installing PPing in MacOS

Jason Iannone jason.iannone at gmail.com
Fri Feb 26 20:36:26 EST 2021

I watched your presentation at ucla on youtube. I wasn't expecting the talk
you ended up giving, but I think your experience is familiar.

Poking at data in different ways is interesting and it can be hard to
separate the wheat from the chaff. What presentation methods matter? What
presentation methods drive useful action?

I'm not a data science guy. At my core, I am a plumber. New and interesting
ways of visualizing what lives in the pipes can help me target problem
areas, the same way you noted with the 7 second delay in the university
science network in your presentation.

I appreciate the scope of pping. It's small and intentional. Anyway, I dig
the intent and the size and I hope to see more of this kind of work.

Thanks for replying,

Jason