[Bloat] Credit and/or collaboration on a responsiveness metric?

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Mon Jul 5 19:21:35 EDT 2021

The rounds based responsiveness metric is awesome!   There are several
slightly different versions, with slightly different properties....

I would like to write a little paper (probably for the IAB workshop), but
don't want to short change anybody else's credit, or worse, scoop somebody
else's work in progress.   I don't really know if I am retracing
somebody else's steps, or on a parallel but different path (more likely).
 I would be really sad to publish something and then find out later that I
trashed some PhD students' thesis....

*Please let me know if you know of anybody else working in this space, of
any publications that might be in progress or if people might be interested
in another collaborator.*

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

We must not tolerate intolerance;
       however our response must be carefully measured:
            too strong would be hypocritical and risks spiraling out of
control;
            too weak risks being mistaken for tacit approval.