[Bloat] Credit and/or collaboration on a responsiveness metric?

Kathleen Nichols nichols at pollere.net
Tue Jul 6 17:56:17 EDT 2021

In coming up with metrics, I would really encourage you to think about
making use of tdigest to gather statistics in some of your on-line
measurement. I'm not sure users see "average" behavior. I mean if
someone is getting great latency numbers most of the time, with a small
percentage of unacceptable values, I don't think their meeting is seeing
that "average" latency as the performance.

	Kathie