[Bloat] rpm (was: on incorporating as an educational institution(s)?)

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Sat Jul 10 19:58:34 EDT 2021

Stuart Cheshire via Bloat <bloat at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:
    >> What is "rpm"? I only know of the Redhat Package Manager and
    >> revolutions per minute. I don't see it explained on the mailing list
    >> page or in the mailing list postings.

    > Round-trips per minute. It’s covered in the first two minutes of this
    > Apple developer conference video:

Cool.
  "Because miliseconds were fairly abstract"
  "higher is better"
  "a few hundred, a few thousand, just like your car engine"

. o O ( wait... so can I redline my network, just like my car engine? )

Is there a web page that I can point C-suite people to that would explain
stuff, and then link to this video?

I know two rural wireless networks with 1s to 10s standing delays.