[Bloat] Fwd: Traffic shaping at 10~300mbps at a 10Gbps link

Rich Brown richb.hanover at gmail.com
Mon Jun 7 13:28:10 EDT 2021

Saw this on the lartc mailing list... For my own information, does anyone have thoughts, esp. for this quote:

"... when the speed comes to about 4.5Gbps download (upload is about 500mbps), chaos kicks in. CPU load goes sky high (all 24x2.4Ghz physical cores above 90% - 48x2.4Ghz if count that virtualization is on)..."

Thanks.

Rich