[Bloat] Apple WWDC Talks on Latency/Bufferbloat

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Thu Jun 17 23:33:49 EDT 2021

Also consider ippm.  intarea might be a good choice for joint sponsorship,
but they probably won't want to be the lead.

BTW by using two TCP connections you potentially give a free pass to many
types of networks (e.g. ECMP, SFQ, etc) and certain OS mis features.

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

We must not tolerate intolerance;
       however our response must be carefully measured:
            too strong would be hypocritical and risks spiraling out of
control;
            too weak risks being mistaken for tacit approval.