[Bloat] splitting the ping

Neil Davies neil.davies at pnsol.com
Mon Mar 1 13:32:00 EST 2021

There is some interesting work from the Broadband Forum on this sort of “spatially aware” measurement… https://www.broadband-forum.org/open-broadband/broadband-experience <https://www.broadband-forum.org/open-broadband/broadband-experience>. Including a webinar this week..

https://www.broadband-forum.org/meetings-and-events/quality-of-experience-real-life-examples-implementations-technical-deep-dive-webinar <https://www.broadband-forum.org/meetings-and-events/quality-of-experience-real-life-examples-implementations-technical-deep-dive-webinar>

Neil
Disclaimer - I helped author some of this...