[Bloat] ipv6 with telephone number mapping

Leen Besselink bufferbloat at consolejunkie.net
Fri Nov 26 12:25:12 EST 2021

Wouldn't that be a huge privacy/security/spam problem ?

If you can reach a phone over the Internet just based on knowing a
phone-number... probably has more problems than solutions.

Definitely would like one of the existing or even a new DNS VoIP
standards to be properly adopted so people have more control of their
own numbers.