[Bloat] ZDNet ruoter review

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 13:24:09 EDT 2022

Thank you. I would like very much personally to not be spending so
much time on social media, if everyone here could do one post or
comment or reshare (likes don't help) a week somewhere, we'd be
scaling better. Most of the denizens of reddit get it nowadays,

https://www.reddit.com/r/eero/comments/twtwdb/eero_pro_6e_and_eero_6_review_fast_and_easy/i3wbinj/?context=3

but the world has mostly retreated behind unsearchable paywalls. I'm
really happy with how popular the mikrotik thread has become -
https://forum.mikrotik.com/viewtopic.php?t=179307 - but it's the
graphs that really make that thread.

Recently domos put out a one-pager:
https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6917454140323282944/

Other languages than english would help. I'm mostly trying to do
outreach outside our immediate circles - most recently WISPAMERICA
(thx to preseem for sponsoring the trip!), and currently some FCC and
NTIA filings. Not sure what I'll do next (hoping to find something
long term on a paid basis), but I'm tempted to either rattle a funding
cup for cerowrt ii, or work on the new goresponsiveness tests.

On Fri, Apr 8, 2022 at 10:00 AM Kenneth Porter <shiva at sewingwitch.com> wrote:

> Another router review with no mention of bufferbloat. So I nagged them
> about it in the comments.
>
> <https://www.zdnet.com/home-and-office/networking/best-wifi-router/#comment-5821308024>

I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC