[Bloat] [Rpm] broadband cost analysis

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:28:34 EDT 2022

On Fri, Apr 15, 2022 at 7:48 AM Livingood, Jason via Bloat
<bloat at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> On 4/14/22, 11:40, "Bloat on behalf of Rich Brown" <bloat-bounces at lists.bufferbloat.net on behalf of richb.hanover at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >    $2K-$4K per premise for the drop cable from the pole and the router in the premise
>
> What is the CPE router? Does it have AQM or some other latency control mechanism?

I wish we knew what those costs were projected to be. It would if more
folk were to be persistently asking these questions of the authors of
these plans. I tried, recently, to get even one of my questions
answered at this recent interview last week of the NTIA broadband
administrator, with no luck.

https://discuss.broadband.money/c/broadband-grant-events/alan-davidson-fireside-chat

> Thx!
> Jason

I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC