[Bloat] improving the fq-codel wikipedia article

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 11:45:00 EST 2022

It got pulled today. :( So its back to over here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft:FQ-CoDel_2

I outlined some steps forward over here, but I have to admit I don't
know enough about wikipedia editing on where to go. Some comments
here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Dtaht&action=edit&section=10

I think however we do need to explicitly license the bufferbloat.net
content in a wikipedia compatible form. It's presently (C) the
bufferbloat community,
and as a community I don't think we care, but if there are any
contributors to the website that don't want terms compatible for their
contributions to the site
for wikipedia please let me know.

--
I tried to build a better future, a few times:
https://wayforward.archive.org/?site=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.icei.org

Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC