[Bloat] Up-to-date buffer sizes?

Amr Rizk amr at rizk.com.de
Wed Mar 9 13:15:54 EST 2022

These are some recent Telco measurements (Figure 3) from one of the papers from that workshop

http://buffer-workshop.stanford.edu/papers/paper7.pdf

There on can observe that most flows in Internet are <60 ms. I assume applying Appenzeller's rule is not a bad idea for static buffer sizing. However, as Toke said, AQM is of course better..

Best
Amr