[Bloat] Ookla - Introducing a Better Measure of Latency

Klatsky, Carl Carl_Klatsky at comcast.com
Thu May 12 17:04:13 EDT 2022

Its good that they are running the latency test also during the load test, but from what it looks like, they seem to be running the latency test to the same server as the load test.  I think a more realistic test is to run the load test to one server and the latency test to a different server.  That's a more realistic use case...

Regards,
Carl Klatsky