[Bloat] Germany mentions latency

Michael Richardson mcr at sandelman.ca
Sun May 22 12:10:48 EDT 2022

https://www.thelocal.de/20220504/explained-how-germany-is-trying-to-tackle-its-slow-internet-problem/

Near the end of the article:
   "In addition to the minimum download and upload speeds, the government
   says the latency (reaction time) should also be no more than 150
   milliseconds."

It would be nice if they used the (Apple) RPM metric instead, as more people
would be be able to immediately measure that from a phone/laptop.
I wonder if some Apple PR person might be willing to respond to this effort
in a complementary way and suggest this.
(And I'm not an apple user)