[Bloat] summarizing the bitag latency report?

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Sat Nov 12 03:39:31 EST 2022

My lightning round take:
Politically: it's complicated
Practically: this ain't rocket-science, just deploy competent traffic shaping, competent scheduling (preferably FQ) and competent AQM.

Then you are in a fine spot to wait until the political dust settles.

I admit only having browsed the report and that some time ago... but a single paragraph will always be far from the text.