[Bloat] [LibreQoS] gamebench quote

dan dandenson at gmail.com
Sun Nov 13 17:56:44 EST 2022

This is definitely our focus.  We preach low latency first and better
uploads second, downloads are a distant third.  We do have to advertise the
faster speeds just to get into the conversation because Spectrum for
example and now TDS are all about 1G or 2G services.  See my other email
though, Spectrum's latency and jitter is garbage, TDS is actually worse
than that to many services but I don't have a remote login to a TDS site at
the moment.  I'm 15ms more from AWS Oregon on TDS than Spectrum, and I'm
20ms better than Spectrum on Lumen DIA.

I'm happy enough if TDS and Spectrum take their sweet time figuring out
that latency is important :D