[Bloat] [Starlink] Starlink Bufferbloat

Luis A. Cornejo luis.a.cornejo at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 16:46:42 EDT 2023

I had an almost identical result via the waveform tool. But was never able
to reproduce it, so I took it as a fluke or waveform mis measurement.

Just judging by the speed it might just be in an isolated cell, not a not
busy time.

It seems that Ookla seems to be gamed by the ISPs frequently. So that might
explain it also.

Have you tried the Cloudflare speed test on your dishy with the same loaded
pings?

-Luis