[Bloat] slow start improvement

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Thu Dec 28 08:37:54 EST 2023

In general my hope for the bufferbloat email list is to close the loop
between industry, open source, and academia. Academic authors (now
cc´d) have a tendency to not publish sources (?), and as the wait from
test to publication is so long, move onto other things, even if it is
a promising technique that could use further development and eyeballs.
Me, I wanted to know what wifi they tested for this, and do strongly
feel that slow start in the field is presently much larger than widely
recognised in academia coming from various cdns.

--
40 years of net history, a couple songs:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9RGX6QFm5E