[Bloat] Good Podcasts & Reporters?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:49:57 EST 2023

On Mon, Feb 13, 2023 at 8:43 AM Livingood, Jason via Bloat
<bloat at lists.bufferbloat.net> wrote:

> As I work on our planned field trials of low latency network improvements, I am building a list of possible podcasts to talk to & reporters.

I would appreciate such a list also!

>Any suggestions for ones with whom to talk? I know Doc Searls has interviewed Dave before, so his podcast might be interested. Any other suggestions from folks here?

The founders of libreqos and I are on packetpushers (
https://packetpushers.net/ ) this week or the next. Brothers wisp and
modem.show I have also done.  Modem.show might be a fit.

Doc has two shows - FLOSS - which would be nice to promote comcasts
open source efforts on - and reality 2.0, which might be a fit for
what you want to talk about regarding this new stuff.

> Thanks!
> Jason

This song goes out to all the folk that thought Stadia would work:
https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dtaht_the-mushroom-song-activity-6981366665607352320-FXtz
Dave Täht CEO, TekLibre, LLC