[Bloat] [Starlink] [Rpm] the grinch meets cloudflare's christmas present

rjmcmahon rjmcmahon at rjmcmahon.com
Thu Jan 5 01:11:41 EST 2023

The thing that works for gamers are colors, e.g. green, yellow and red.
Basically, if the game slows down to a bothersome experience the
"latency indicator" goes from green to yellow. If the game slows down to
be unplayable it goes to red and the "phone" mfg gets lots of
complaints. Why we call a handheld computer a phone is a whole other
discussion.

Bob