[Bloat] [Cake] Two questions re high speed congestionmanagement anddatagram protocols

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Mon Jul 10 17:27:46 EDT 2023

For what it is worth, the tsv working group is considering whether to process mp-dccp on the standards track, but then the IETF seems not to care too deeply about open-source licence compliance. Or recent kernel implementations or implementations that have a realistic path towards mainline inclusion... but I digress.

Regards
        Sebastian