[Bloat] Testing Offer - Comcast L4S Trials

Livingood, Jason Jason_Livingood at comcast.com
Thu Jun 29 10:12:13 EDT 2023

As noted recently, we (Comcast) will soon begin L4S testing with customers. We’re working on our test plans now. So my offer here is to let me know if:
1 – You have test probes you’d like us to deploy. We are working on a plan to send out (1) University of Chicago NetMicroscope probes and (2) RIPE Atlas probes.
2 – You have web-based tests you’d like people to run, or have one-click install client for Mac or Windows. (Most testers will not be technical enough to run CLI-based tests, the the exception of the Apple network responsiveness test.)

Thx! If this is of interest, please ping me 1:1 off-list.
Jason

Current list
(1.a) Ookla web-based
(1.b) Ookla client