[Bloat] [Rpm] [Starlink] On FiWi

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Tue Mar 14 13:11:16 EDT 2023

Hi Bob,

technically attractive, but the "charge per radio head" and :virtualize the AP" are show stoppers for me... I like my ISP, but I have a clear understanding that my ISPs goals and my goals are not perfectly aligned so I would never give them control of my in house network and even less if they start moving things into the clown^W cloud. That means running important functions on some one else's computers, giving that some one else effectively too much power.

Regards
	Sebastian

P.S.: The technical side you propose will also work just as well with me in control, even though that lacks a business to make it attractive for ISPs ;)