[Bloat] [Rpm] [Starlink] [LibreQoS] On FiWi

Frantisek Borsik frantisek.borsik at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 17:38:29 EDT 2023

Thanks, Dan. So we got here, but how to get out of this craziness.
The question is what (if anything)  we can actually learn from the very
beginning of the Internet. If I remember correctly, there was as part of
this discussion here (or in the other thread) on IP vs LoRaWAN.
Can we use something from the good ole IP frame work that would help us to
do this?
Also, is it even possible at all?

Btw, here is a good example of explaining, learning of the performance
(latency, jitter, bufferbloat) side of the Internet, shared with the
customers by Robert, the guy behind the beginning of LibreQoS:
https://jackrabbitwireless.com/performance/
Great inspiration.

All the best,

Frank

Frantisek (Frank) Borsik

https://www.linkedin.com/in/frantisekborsik

Signal, Telegram, WhatsApp: +421919416714

iMessage, mobile: +420775230885

Skype: casioa5302ca

frantisek.borsik at gmail.com