[Bloat] [Starlink] [LibreQoS] Enabling a production model

tom at evslin.com tom at evslin.com
Wed Mar 29 15:31:16 EDT 2023

It was a TAC set up my Genachowski in 2010. Wheeler chaired the TAC before he was on FCC chair. I don't remember if Henning was on it. Vint Cerf was.  A post I wrote about the TAC and the end of the PSTN is here https://blog.tomevslin.com/2011/07/tac-to-fcc-set-a-date-certain-for-the-end-of-the-pstn.html