[Bloat] 80Mbit streaming

jf at jonathanfoulkes.com jf at jonathanfoulkes.com
Thu Oct 5 15:02:53 EDT 2023

Video is probably as good as a UHD disc, but will they include the same high-rez uncompressed audio, including Atmos?

For content I want to own, I will keep buying physical media until I can’t.

But Apple Music did get me to nearly stop my CD purchases. It’s primarily high-rez immersive audio Blu-rays I buy.
Until I can stream in that quality, I’m sticking with atoms.