[Bloat] Fwd: [ippm] New Internet Draft: Congestion Signaling (CSIG)

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sat Sep 9 12:15:48 EDT 2023

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Abhiram Ravi <abhiramr=40google.com at dmarc.ietf.org>
Date: Fri, Sep 8, 2023 at 7:43 PM
Subject: [ippm] New Internet Draft: Congestion Signaling (CSIG)
To: <ippm at ietf.org>
Cc: <tsvwg at ietf.org>, Nandita Dukkipati <nanditad at google.com>, <
iccrg at irtf.org>, Naoshad Mehta <naoshad at google.com>, <ccwg at ietf.org>

Hi IPPM folks,

I am pleased to announce the publication of a new internet draft,
Congestion Signaling (CSIG):
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ravi-ippm-csig/

CSIG is a new end-to-end packet header mechanism for in-band signaling that
is simple, efficient, deployable, and grounded in concrete use cases of
congestion control, traffic management, and network debuggability. We
believe that CSIG is an important new protocol that builds on top of
existing in-band network telemetry protocols.

We encourage you to read the CSIG draft and provide your feedback and
comments. We have also cc'd the TSVWG, CCWG, and ICCRG mailing lists, as we
believe that this work may be of interest to their members as well.

Sincerely,
Abhiram Ravi
On behalf of the CSIG authors

Oct 30: https://netdevconf.info/0x17/news/the-maestro-and-the-music-bof.html