[Bloat] [EXTERNAL] "Very interesting L4S presentation from Nokia Bell Labs on tap for RIPE 88 in Krakow this week! "

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Wed May 22 13:37:37 EDT 2024

Hi Jason

let me apologise for the harsh tone. I should have been able to phrase my point way politer, but clearly failed.
I am sure your testing matrix was large enough already and tested those conditions you considered most urgent for your use-cases.
I understand that I am free to test what ever I am interested in L4S myself.

Regards
	Sebastian