[Bloat] "New analysis of Cloudflare Aggregated Internet Measurement (AIM) data from NetForecast, leveraging open Measurement Lab backend"

Sebastian Moeller moeller0 at gmx.de
Fri May 24 08:22:41 EDT 2024

Figure 17 illustrates starlinks latency reduction effort pretty well.

I guess folks on this list already know, but still this implies that there might have been two stages in latency reduction so far (or I might be massively overinterpret the plotted curve ;) )

Regards & Thanks Jason & Frantisek
	Sebastian