[Cake] Possible faster hash algorithm than jenkins attached

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:29:05 EDT 2015

According to razvan (the author of this patch)

"The final distribution across buckets seems to be at least as good as
that of the jenkins hash.

I'll keep looking into making other improvements to fq_codel.

I wanted to let you know I haven't given up on this. Thank you for
your support."

Another kvetch of the current hashing process I have is the ipaddr[0]
^ ipaddr[1] ^ ipaddr[2] ^ ipaddr[3] in prehash of ipv6.

But really, measuring,  and profiling, makes more sense before
proceeding far down this path.