[Cake] Cake3 - source code and some questions

Adrian Popescu adriannnpopescu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 07:05:27 EDT 2015

The problems I was seeing were related to c-states.

PCI-E bus ASPM power saving is disabled for the e1000e network
interfaces. This can be observed using dmesg.

Perhaps using a CPU which is low power enough for a router would help
avoid the need of deep sleep power states and other things such as
speedstep.