[Cake] making peeling more aggressive?

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Fri Aug 14 10:22:59 EDT 2015

I have been running this in production.

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/0001-make-peeling-more-aggressive.patch

It is hard to discern differences between these two variants, but I am
a big believer in trying to get the peeling threshold down below what
can be effectively scheduled by the cpu, which is less than 250us on
many platforms.

Also for those trying to make this work on current kernels, a quick
and dirty patch to get it basically running is below. If someone can
grok the new kernel hashing API enough to make it usable for cake, I'd
love it.