[Cake] and the bad cpu news on arm is

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun Dec 20 07:59:01 EST 2015

A worthy optimization to eliminate a useless stat, yes!

(However this code path is not hit very often until you stress out a
system with tons of flows.)

At the moment my crusade is to actually convince the main author and
others here to eliminate nearly every statistic being kept, as well as
the ingress rate estimator, the sqrt cache, the different version of
codel, and a couple other things I laid out in a previous email.....

I do happen to like the set associativity idea, but it's proving
really hard to show its value with any existing tests we have.

https://www.gofundme.com/savewifi