[Cake] Today's cake is fishcake a la creme. Enjoy your meal.

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Sun Jun 7 09:36:59 EDT 2015

On 28/05/15 22:23, Jonathan Morton wrote:
> Today I pushed several significant updates to cake.  They compile, and don’t appear to cause kernel panics, but there be dragons here.  Tread carefully, and be ready to cast a Jedi Mind Trick[1] if you have acquired that ability.

Hopefully a message of encouragement as that's pretty much all I can do: I updated my local copy of 'ceropackages' to point to the updated sched_cake HEAD and have been running it for around a week. I've not yet been obviously flamed by any dragon, but  then again I haven't really gone around poking things with sticks either.  But the code is running, marking/dropping and not blowing up in anyone's face.