[Cake] [Codel] Control theory and congestion control

Dave Taht dave.taht at gmail.com
Sun May 10 13:58:05 EDT 2015

This was that patch against the https://github.com/dtaht/sch_cake repo.

http://snapon.lab.bufferbloat.net/~d/cake_reduced_target/0001-sch_cake-add-experimental-decreasing-target-at-100-p.patch

(I am not seriously proposing this for anything... but I am loving
having cake be out of the main linux tree. I can have a new idea, make
a change to the algo, compile, test in a matter of seconds, and/or run
a comprehensive netperf-wrapper suite over a cup of coffee, and then
try something else)...

there is something of a backlog of new ideas on the cake mailing list
and elsewhere.

I guess I should track the random ideas in branches in the github repo.