[Cake] [Bloat] [Cerowrt-devel] heisenbug: dslreports 16 flow test vs cablemodems

Simon Barber simon at superduper.net
Fri May 15 10:36:08 EDT 2015

One question about TCP small queues (which I don't think is a good solution
to the problem). For 802.11 to be able to perform well it needs to form
maximum size aggregates. This means that it needs to maintain a minimum
queue size of at least 64 packets, and sometimes more. Will TCP small
queues prevent this?

Simon

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com